1993 Steve Potts Cross Country Racer

Re:

Stunning. The only thing i dont really like are the black rims. The blue paint screams silver parts all over it.

Best

Moritz

Re:

Tip top mate as always :cool: Are the chainrings staying? Some nice specialized or sugino
ones would be perfect.. But just my opinion :cool:

Re: Re:

Antstark":2v45si3f said:
Tip top mate as always :cool: Are the chainrings staying? Some nice specialized or sugino
ones would be perfect.. But just my opinion :cool:
Thanks mate.

I was thinking about keeping them as I couldn't find any nice Specialized chainrings. If some come up though I would change them.

You know me though mate - they would need to be in really good condition :facepalm:

mauricer":24va8k0o said:
Stunning. The only thing i dont really like are the black rims. The blue paint screams silver parts all over it.

Best

Moritz

I hate to say it, but I have a mid-90's KHS Montanna Pro in that very same livery, save for silver rims ...

the silver really does suit the scheme better. :facepalm:

Re:

It's not changing as I'm not a fan of silver rims. I personally feel he anodised rims compliment the other dark components.

Re:

paint choice is a corker. +1 for black rims so Id have a black XT seatpost ;)

completed with the usual attention to detail! I do want to know what you do for a living to get all these quality parts.....part time bank robber? and where do you find great condition GC tyres like that!

another quality build - nice one

mfhxgram":18ow1ylc said:
paint choice is a corker. +1 for black rims so Id have a black XT seatpost ;)

completed with the usual attention to detail! I do want to know what you do for a living to get all these quality parts.....part time bank robber? and where do you find great condition GC tyres like that!

another quality build - nice one
Thank you.

I did debate the colour choice for many an hour - as some RB members might testify to - but it's turned it brilliant. Argos did a great job as always. I was lucky enough to get a set of the original decals from the man himself which tops it off.

I'm not going to reveal my sources or you'll all be asking :)

I wish I was a bank robber, be more lucrative than being a designer...

Back