1993 Rocky Mountain Ti Bolt

Looks absolutely stunning that Mark. Some lovely looking well-judged parts and which has come together so well.

Looking forward to a full ride report!! (and more photos ;) ;) :LOL: !!!))

Mark, I have a part that is missing from your build. I am not able to pm you. Can you pm me your email.

Mark, I have a part that is missing from your build. I am not able to pm you. Can you pm me your email.

stmoots":2pmeibu2 said:

Go on then, im intrigued as to what part im missing, do tell :)

Two steps forward, one step back...

P1012332.JPG P1012331.JPG

Last edited:
stmoots":2rjq417e said:
A former member asked me to do this. He may not be too happy.
A nos black seat collar.

I really appreciate the offer but i quite like the silver one, the only colour i would swap it for, or prefer, is and original red one :)

My friend has read the post. He is not happy. He is the member whom posted all those nos slanted RM seat collars. I believe he also has a gold and red ones.
I'm staying on his good side. Good luck

stmoots":6tmqyzir said:
My friend has read the post. He is not happy. He is the member whom posted all those nos slanted RM seat collars. I believe he also has a gold and red ones.
I'm staying on his good side. Good luck

How bizarre, and a strange coincidence, there was a thread the other week where we were trying to find that exact post. Im unsure why your friend is unhappy but a link to the post would be greatly appreciated :)

Back