1992 Rocky Mountain Blizzard --- NEW PICS Feb 12

Re: 1992 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

RockiMtn":1zth3p0c said:
TheJackel2013":1zth3p0c said:
Unfortunately not. I'm a sucker for period Syncros. Although I did find some 1st gen Syncros bar ends.
believe those bar ends pictured are second gen. first gen had wedge (a la quill stem) inserts going into the handle bar, as opposed to cupping the ends.

You're right. I forgot about those.

Re:

Breaking out my last NOS HG91 Chain

Picked these up because they had minty sidewalls, but I may not use them for the build. Plus they're not great tires

Dare":3pzicgnb said:
Lovely color! Were all other part at the paint shop too?

Yes. I also had a few spare sets of M730 cranks so I powdercoated them to try out a mostly blacked out build. I also polished another set so I'll try a different look to see which looks better. Will post both.

Speaking of which, freshly painted and polished Powerlites. Decals waiting to go on.

Very nice! I'm usually an Amberwall kind of guy... But I do like the all-black set-up on this. The crisp white background might have something to do with it :)

All black looks very nice! Killer paint job! I think that's the 1st of its kind. :cool:
Was the black and green powder coated or traditional painting? I'm still trying to find a good place in Alberta to do powder coating with two colours. :?

Back