1992 Rocky Mountain Blizzard --- NEW PICS Feb 12

Re: Re:

Lord_fowl":hm97fo4r said:
I saw that kijiji ad and was prepared to make the trip to the capital but alas there was no reply :(
Congrats
it would have been WAY too small for you. and if you had scored it, you would have had to sell it to me! ;)

Re: 1992 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

It's at the paint shop currently. Forget resale value, I was inspired to build a slightly different Blizzard

:shock: :shock: :eek: :eek: :shock: :shock:

Re:

Back from the painter's in glorious Candy Apple Metallic Green :xmas-big-grin: The colour changes depending on how much light it gets. I'm super stoked about the colour.

Nothing wrong with that! Will the build be similarly unconventional? Avoid the usual Syncros?

troje":bl9d25js said:
Nothing wrong with that! Will the build be similarly unconventional? Avoid the usual Syncros?

Unfortunately not. I'm a sucker for period Syncros. Although I did find some 1st gen Syncros bar ends.

Re:

That is a pretty wild colour. Looking forward to seeing it together.
I have just what you need for those bar ends. Picture to come. ;)

TheJackel2013":3fjy85x8 said:
Unfortunately not. I'm a sucker for period Syncros. Although I did find some 1st gen Syncros bar ends.
believe those bar ends pictured are second gen. first gen had wedge (a la quill stem) inserts going into the handle bar, as opposed to cupping the ends.

Re: Re:

Retro_Roy":2fpgqmhp said:
That is a pretty wild colour. Looking forward to seeing it together.

The colour is similar to my first high end bike (not my pic). I was 16 and worked a lot of hours at a minimum wage job to buy a 1990 Equipe. I loved that bike. I've been trying to find another one for the past few years, but they are extremely rare now. I don't think they ever sold in large numbers and it was not too high end, so most people didn't preserve it as well as an Altitude or Blizzard.

Attachments

• 1990 Equipe.jpg
    1990 Equipe.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 504

Latest posts

Back