1992 ProFlex 852

jammy git ;)

will try and get another ride soon,ginners marin will be ready soon,and your wheels :oops: sorry

Dave, I like the clean look of this alot. :)

Also great to see a bike that use's a Flexstem, as I had one back in the day, Got it from a cycling m8, as a 17th Birthday present...not bad :LOL:

Sadly the bike I had it on a 1992 Kona Lavadome was nicked...

Also a bike shop local to me used to stock proflex when they first came out, could never afford em !

cheers. i am suprised by the flex stem to be honest. i quite like it. it is titanium too!

spent a few hours cleaning and polishing last night for a photoshoot this weekend (hopefully). thought i'd share this with you. will be fitting period pedals and tyres shortly

2ns3o6r.jpg

lewis1641":zn0svgza said:
cheers!

anyhoo, chris gave me some landrover bushes and i have put 3 and a half of them in place of said elastomer. definately more give in the back end now but doesnt look as good!

I wonder if they could be concealed by a gaiter? possibly used for a fork or caad3 type headset or even a motorbike fork gaiter?

What post should it have mark? I assume not the one in the first post as that is a shimmer out 27.2

Back