For Sale 1992 Orange Aluminium Elite - now £80! Much Cheapness!

Andy145

Dirt Disciple
Hi All, for sale I have a 1992 Orange Aluminium Elite, I bought this from user Brocklanders023 about 10 years ago :oops: (Link to for sale thread from 2012) then built it up, rode it once or twice, and it's sat in the garage ever since, so it's pretty much in the same condition as it was when I bought it. All the welds look to be in good shape, with no cracks or dents. There is some wear and tear, and some lacquer peel in places, but overall it is pretty nice.

The head has been sleved down to 1 1/8th inch, and has a XT headset fitted, there is also a BB fitted but I don't know what type.

The frame is 19" C to T, 17.5 C to C, and the top tube is 22.5".

I'm after £120 £100 £80 and I don't really want to post it as I don't have anything to properly protect it with, so cash on collection from Sidcup (in SE London/North Kent) is preferred.

The pics below reveal the deal, happy to post more if there is anything specific you're interested in.

cAv9234.jpg

eIsJ7cB.jpg

akYKW1a.jpg

bpnpanR.jpg

85CnTsP.jpg

Fzjvw3t.jpg

nuc9UKC.jpg

RVIzPq8.jpg

1WwAh4i.jpg

9GPfHbm.jpg

Last edited:
10 years and I still haven't completed an Elite build! Lovely frame, if I had the spare cash I'd have it back. GLWS.

:cool: Good deal for someone, a bit big for me unfortunately

If you’re prepared to post it I’ll take it off your hands. I’ll even pay the original £100 if it includes postage to Lincolnshire.

Back