1992 Marin Team Issue rescue - Finshed pics on page 8

:cool: looking very nice. Just looks like it wants to be ridden, cant belive you havent yet :) Would love to try it to compare to the '92 team Marin.
Great job and result.

Mark

minifreak
Well I think if your ask the Mrs's I have set one up, we all have really haven't we? Totally addictive :facepalm:
Ha ha! , your Mr's surely doesn't think that as you hardly look at bike's let alone tinker on them :LOL: ..

Addictive no! :LOL: , we only do what we feel is right for the bikes sake :LOL: but i suppose we are a retro bike rescue service on here except for a very small minority who are still only interested in trolling the forum ..

mkone":1yp4xcsi said:
:cool: looking very nice. Just looks like it wants to be ridden, cant belive you havent yet :) Would love to try it to compare to the '92 team Marin.
Great job and result.

Mark

Cheers Mark, from the round the block test ride it transfers input very well and is going to be a great XC and climbing bike :)

Took her to Bewl Water today for two laps of the reservoir with the Mrs in toe, just under 25 miles of pure pleasure, what a great bike :) Every bit of power feels like it transformed into momentum, I love this bike!

It was dry on the trail but we had lots of on/off misty rain which was a pleasant change from the heat.

It's good to see you take the Marin off road even if it was only light trail it still beats just going round the block but i'm even more pleased to see such positive feedback regards the Marins ride quality as not all good looking bikes give a decent ride so it's a good thumbs up for the Marin then ;) ..

Re:

I was there on that day with my team issue!! How did we not see each other! Made a nice change from paying £10 over the road at bedgbury! Give me a shout if you're up for a retro Marin ride round either spots....

Oh and you've done a superb job on the bike, I've picked up a similar condition '93 Team Marin, I'll be happy if it gets even halfway close to the standard of your bike :cool:

Re: Re:

shawnb":3az2r2rg said:
I was there on that day with my team issue!! How did we not see each other! Made a nice change from paying £10 over the road at bedgbury! Give me a shout if you're up for a retro Marin ride round either spots....

Oh and you've done a superb job on the bike, I've picked up a similar condition '93 Team Marin, I'll be happy if it gets even halfway close to the standard of your bike :cool:

What are the chances, next time mate :LOL:

Thanks for your kind comments, I'm very happy and it's a lovely responsive bike to ride. Didn't even miss suspension.

Good luck to close with your new project and look forward to seeing it :)

Minor update, nicer condition logo bars, I did have a pair just as nice but sold them long before I got this bike not knowing one would join my collection ;)

Re:

They look perfect condition and the correct '92 style 'lite' too.
Did you get the xtr decals ok?

Re: Re:

shawnb":2kf6s92n said:
They look perfect condition and the correct '92 style 'lite' too.
Did you get the xtr decals ok?

Yes buddy, sorry I tried to kill two birds with one stone and confirmed their arrival as well as commenting on one of your Facebook posts :LOL:

Back