1992 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team

racecarjohnny

BoTM Triple Crown
BoTM Winner
Thought I’d start a thread for this great bike. I purchased it off eBay from a Canadian collector. The story goes there was a wealthy eccentric older gentleman who throughout his life purchased “pop culture” related items new, then stored them in a Vancouver warehouse without ever using them. The seller I purchased from had a chance to purchase some of the items after the original owner passed away. IMG_5385.jpeg IMG_5262.jpeg IMG_5263.jpeg

The fall colors are so amazing right now I’ve been taking a vintage bike with me on my weekly Saturday morning ride. Finally put some miles on the yo Eddy team. What a speed weapon, feels like a road bike on the trail. I honestly can’t imagine what it would have been like to roll up to my favorite trail or a NORBA race in 1992 with this bike. IMG_5798.jpeg IMG_5800.jpeg IMG_5806.jpeg IMG_5793.jpeg

The shorter rake of the fork must contribute to the road bike like responsive feel. That´s a ML right? Love the hyperlite answer bar end combo there; want one.

Back