1992 Chas Roberts D.O.G.S B.O.L.X

sm500":22pcyv1q said:
Yep i love the green rims :LOL: looks good fella

cheers, aint rode this bike since the build was complete!

its stashed away, but with the nice warm evenings here it may have to see sunlight again :cool:

As I have been using my cannondale badboy for everything recently, when my good lady came over for a weekend and insisted a bike ride, the DB was dusted off! I have to say it was great to see the bike again (it's been locked away for 2 months since I built it) and after a check over was running sweet! My girlfriend done 25 miles on it, and she loves it - I couldn't keep my eyes off it, it's such a nice bike!

dusted it off today........

IMG_1249.jpg

IMG_1251.jpg

IMG_1252.jpg

IMG_1253.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg

IMG_1255.jpg

IMG_1257.jpg

IMG_1258.jpg

IMG_1259.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

Mate that looks lovely, great pics, have a great time, and i really hope you fall in love with it, :cool:

After all, there arnt too many frames that combine such tubes as Reynolds 753 and colombus max, and columbus SL.

And i would kill for a "forkplay" fork, in a mix of 531 and 753, which are straight legged, and handbuilt in Great Britain.... :cool: :mrgreen:

its staying in my bedroom for now, and will be used for little trips to the gym etc........decided the cannondale badboy is a safer bet to take to the weekend place in the lakes.

no doubt it wont get used to its potential while i have it, and i wont be changed the spec despite it not selling.....

took it to the LBS today as the sale was on and i needed a new helmet for a 60+mile ride this weekend.

i changed the saddle recently too, and it has made the world of difference to how this bike rides. really enjoyed it for canal rides and local trips into town....but the girlfriend is going to be using the DB at kielder forest for the 28mile loop this week, as we are doing it single speed, me being on my trusty trek 6500.

updates to follow :cool:

the DB has a rare day out at kielder forest yesterday...in the pouring rain for half of it!

girlfriend enjoyed riding it (shes done 50 of the 70 miles its done since i had it!)

few pics......might be its last outing.

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1443.jpg

IMG_1445.jpg

IMG_1452.jpg

Back