*** 1992 54cm Slim Chance Road Bike Dura Ace ***

Mel, put you OWMTB adjudicators hat on and i'm sure you will notice the lack of cable end on the front brake, i'm disappointed that you haven't mentioned this, maybe you have lost your critical eye. ;)

really nice machine :cool:

jonnyboy666":2t3jblpi said:
Mel, put you OWMTB adjudicators hat on and i'm sure you will notice the lack of cable end on the front brake, i'm disappointed that you haven't mentioned this, maybe you have lost your critical eye. ;)

really nice machine :cool:

Already well aware.... we are still waiting on the pedals as well. Surprised it took you guys this long to find that. There is also something else wrong you guys haven't called out yet! (and we are not talking valve caps)

it was more that Mel (Elev12k) had taken the piss out of me for having 1 miss matched bolt on my vitamin T at the old world champs a couple of years ago, he should have picked up on the cable cap, i am disappointed that he didn't, i think he's losing his touch! :D

had a look for the other thing though, can't see anything obvious but then i'm not that picky. :oops:

jonnyboy666":14nhujbc said:
it was more that Mel (Elev12k) had taken the piss out of me for having 1 miss matched bolt on my vitamin T at the old world champs a couple of years ago, he should have picked up on the cable cap, i am disappointed that he didn't, i think he's losing his touch! :D

had a look for the other thing though, can't see anything obvious but then i'm not that picky. :oops:

I'm sure Mel will find it!

Pedals added as well as other missing bits.

slimchance-1.jpg

slimchance1-1.jpg

theproscloset":1r6ddfs7 said:
Already well aware.... we are still waiting on the pedals as well. Surprised it took you guys this long to find that. There is also something else wrong you guys haven't called out yet! (and we are not talking valve caps)

I am going to guess it should have 7402 brake levers ? (with return springs)

latman":2vveimse said:
theproscloset":2vveimse said:

I am going to guess it should have 7402 brake levers ? (with return springs)

No it has the correct brake levers. It was missing the water bottle bolts previously but as you can see in the most recent photos we dialed it in.

Back