1991 Rocky Mountain Experience

I might have a pair of those VP pedals! Used them back in the day on my M800 Beast of the East, while hopping on my back wheel...

ah, good times :D

Tasty bolts arrived. Red anodised for the bottle and rack mounts with alloy black anodised washers (cost as much as the bolts!). These will match the decals. :-D :cool: :D

3dcd5440.jpg

And the decals are here too!!

Amazing quality as usual from Gil.

77e48426.jpg

994443cd.jpg

984a81b9.jpg

:cool: :cool:

gingernuts/badger":17ck9qvb said:
...and i've already offered some Rob Warner pedals...

Decals look ace.
Have you polished it/cleaned it ?

I could never use the Rob Warner pedals as for some reason I just don't like him. Never liked him BITD and I've seen him commenting on motocross stuff and I still can't stand him. No idea why.

Not polishing it. The standard finish was a sort of Matt or satin aluminium. I'm just going to Scotchbrite it thoroughly which brings up a bit of a shine and a very slight brushed finish at the same time. Should look good!!

FluffyChicken":24abrxx3 said:
Must get off my arse and get that stem posted too.

I could do with it before Xmas as I'm going to be tarting everything up when I am off and my wife is working around the bank holidays. :-D

Now I KNOW you guys will like this.

It's an old school trials/trails bike yes? Well it needs low gears.

I think this NOS (I was told it was built onto a bike but never used, certainly looks NOS) Shimano HG70 7sp cassette in the very rare 14-32 flavour will do the trick. :) :cool: :D

e21cafc9.jpg

Thanks to Mossy!

Back