1991 Rocky Mountain Cirrus

Re: Re:

BC":2suw7os9 said:
Where abouts are you, Blizz? I have a 20" Cirrus as well but it has no decals and has had a very rough life. I was going to investigate the possibility of having the whole frame acid etched and then anodized. Just dreaming, really. This one though, it's the only appropriate frame for my forks. Once I have it bolted together and riding, it's my hoarding nature to store it in a bike box.
*ahem* i have a solution for you with regards to decals. your choice of either red/black or black/white:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=273200&start=221

or even black/white for an Experience:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=190112&start=91

;)

racer x":1h4sqspo said:
That is looking nice...good look for these proper early 90s :cool:

Cheers, RacerX. Glad the disco neon green hydraulics brakes came off, actually. I've always wanted to try them but it will have to wait. I need new lines if they are going on a bigger bike, too.

RockiMtn":1h4sqspo said:
BC":1h4sqspo said:
Where abouts are you, Blizz? I have a 20" Cirrus as well but it has no decals and has had a very rough life. I was going to investigate the possibility of having the whole frame acid etched and then anodized. Just dreaming, really. This one though, it's the only appropriate frame for my forks. Once I have it bolted together and riding, it's my hoarding nature to store it in a bike box.
*ahem* i have a solution for you with regards to decals. your choice of either red/black or black/white:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=273200&start=221

or even black/white for an Experience:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=190112&start=91

;)

Thank you Frank. I just might be in touch. I have some nos RM downtube but in orange, a non-stock colour that I wanted to use but I haven't made up my mind yet as no orange "Cirrus" top tube decals exist.

What about Team Comp? Do you have those? I might get funky with a Team Comp frame and would like decals. Cheers Frank

BC":2pzhdchq said:
Thank you Frank. I just might be in touch. I have some nos RM downtube but in orange, a non-stock colour that I wanted to use but I haven't made up my mind yet as no orange "Cirrus" top tube decals exist.

What about Team Comp? Do you have those? I might get funky with a Team Comp frame and would like decals. Cheers Frank

the orange is probably for the Ti-Bolt, so still a "stock" colour ;) :

RMTibolt.jpg

i had a partial set on the RM Titanium i currently own when i initially picked it up:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=245840

file.php

file.php

Sorry, can't help with the Team Comp. I only produced what I required to finish off my collection, and ran off some spares.

Latest posts

Back