1991 Marin pine mountain.......finished on page 2......

misteroo":gfssw4qq said:
Nice one Daz...looks brilliant. :cool:

Those rims are bomb proof. I have them on my VooDoo, just superb.

Have you ridden it yet? Love my Eldridge, i know ive upset the purists by putting V brakes on it, but it gets ridden and i couldnt get on with the intergrated levers/shifters :?

Im running an XTR rear mech at the mo but after seeing yours, i might put the LX back on again.

...and who are you kidding...you ain't that tall ;)

:LOL: .....that made my mrs laugh out loud andy!.......no, I haven't even slung a leg over it yet, it's hoofing down outside so it won't be tonight either!......wishful thinking with the saddle height I guess!...... :roll:

I rebuilt the wheels. They were all out of tension, the bike having been used as a work hack by the previous owner and not shown much tlc. I put them on my single speed for the turkey twizzler last month and they seemed great. I guess the old ones wore out, but the dx hubs are original.......smooth too with a new set of balls........

That bike looks very nice mate!

Ought to be good for another 20 years. I'm hoping to see it on a ride at some point.
Zolatone needs more outing, worth saving where possible and certainly worth replicating. The 1990.91 marins were visually outstanding bitd.

cheers

Hi :)
Really nice bike dude! :shock:
I'm doing exactly the same job right now on my 92 Pine Mountain. The frame is now to the bodybuilder for a new painting.

Just one question: wich tyres are on your Pine Moutain? I love them! :shock:

ety935rs":2ijh0iqc said:
Hi :)
Really nice bike dude! :shock:
I'm doing exactly the same job right now on my 92 Pine Mountain. The frame is now to the bodybuilder for a new painting.

Just one question: wich tyres are on your Pine Moutain? I love them! :shock:

Thanks men.....still haven't ridden it yet!......

Yes, the tyres are splash back 1.8's.....average in wet, but great in the dry, fast rolling, cheap and amber walled!......'nuf said!.... :D

Back