1991 Litespeed Mountain Titanium

classen":1saxlvhl said:
Vury vury nace. :D :D

loose the DEAN post. I think even a no name brand plain jane Ti seatpost would look better.

Sweet fork. I wasn't aware Litespeed made a rigid Ti fork. Can you tell us anything about it? Years it was made? history? etc

Cheers

Cheers

The DEAN stays until I find the appropriate Litespeed replacement ;)

Here's a link to the 91 Litespeed catalogue scan: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/gallery2/mai ... 010633384b so you can see the forks,

and here's a pic of the bike, in the catalogue... :cool:

Attachments

• 91_Litespeed_catalogue.JPG
    91_Litespeed_catalogue.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 1,357
Drewson":2302exve said:
It's lookin good Steve....Glad this one has gone to a good home.... :D

Cheers Drew, means a lot.. :cool:

RockiMtn":2302exve said:
:cool: very nice build! only issue is you need to reign in all that extra cable housing used on the front end. :shock:

Yep, I'll be addressing the length some time soon, but for the moment I think I'll just ride and enjoy it..... ;) :cool:

Very nice indeed Steve, for me the Mythos and black Flite combo make the frame/fork really stand out. Plus the cables give plenty of space for hanging your sweaty jersey to dry after a hard ride ;)

Cheers, spotted that, but sadly these earlier frames were 27.0.

I've tried a 27.2 in there but it's tighter than .....(insert suitable metaphor here :LOL: )

What a fantastic build! And very cool that you showed us your bike with white and black stuff (show vs. class?). I like both, but if it were mine (and I wish it was, only a bit smaller frame size :LOL: ) I would go for the classy black stuff. That goes better with the titanium IMHO.

Re:

Love it! Actually I'm working on a 91 Litespeed mtb as well. Did you have any difficulty with the rear brake spring pin hole not lining up with your cantilever brakes?

Back