1990 Orange Clockwork. **SOLD**

brocklanders023

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
With regret I'm offering my 1990 Orange Clockwork (frame built Dec 1989) for sale. It's a lovely bike but I'm building another and this one's just a little too low at the front for me :( I have not got the room to have a bike just sitting there looking pretty so this one has to go.

As you can see it's the classic orange/white fade finish. The paint is not mint but it's perfectly presentable and original. Frame size is 19" C to T but it rides more like a 17/18". Brief spec list is as follows:

F+F- 1990 Orange Clockwork 19".
Stem- Orange Stalk.
Bars- Orange Hot Rod.
Shifters- Deore Thumbies.
Levers- Dia-Comp SS7.
Canti's- DX
Rear Mech- DX.
Front Mech- LX.
Crank- LX.
Tyres- Spesh Ground Control.
Front Wheel- Not sure about the rim but the hub's XTR M900.
Rear Wheel- Nothing special but not old and works.
Saddle- Avenir Gel by Vette. Great condition.

The cassette will be replaced by a 7sp Hyperglide. Could probably do with a new chain but it's ridable as it is. As seen on the NW Gisburn ride ;)

Don't think I've missed anything but feel free to contact me if you want more information or pictures. Dibs on the thread then PM please. First firm offer secures the bike.

I'm looking for about £200 posted to the UK for this classic bike. Buyer is welcome to collect to save on postage cost. Paypal gift or cash on collection please.

Whats the top tube length and floor to top of headtube height? Curious about the 'rides more like a 17/18" comment!

Top tube's 22" C to C and the head tube's 31" from the floor ;) .

I think it feels smaller because it sits lower at the front then my '93. I can usually just about fit on a 19" but this one feels just a bit too small.

Sold to mosser pending payment. :cool:

Back