1990 Marin Palisades

wiggviv

Retro Guru
The last year of zolatone/neon yellow classic Tange MTB double butted 19" frame with Marin cast dropouts - as it left the shop condition timewarp.

Absolute minter fully rebuilt serviced and safety checked.

All original down to the Araya RM20's Marin Pro-Combo's and grips..Even the original Marin saddle un marked.

Exage 300LX groupset 7-speed - faultless.

I'm looking for £200 ovno - bike in Leeds.

It is worth it just to look at ....and I'm an Orange fan.

Can post pics to Marinista's email PM me first.

ps - I'm looking for a Kilaeuea '94 the silver one (Santa) may px

Orange and Kona bought and sold.

Re: Palisades pics update

Here are some pics - a nice bike.

PIC_2058_zpsja98puoq.jpg

PIC_2052_zpsy7bt9rpc.jpg

PIC_2057_zpsfvneygcb.jpg

PIC_2089_zps5aqmvh8r.jpg

PIC_2090_zpsikwbdofd.jpg

Any feedback on Marin? realistic offers around £160 can haggle a bit.....not many in this condition.
PX Kona or Orange WHY.

It's a 91 not 1990. 1990 had skinnier chain and seatstays, paler zolatone, white decals and no embossed dropouts. The 91 is definitely the nicer one to have!

Stunning value for effectively a brand-new bike.

I'd be interested if you could box it for me & I would sort out the freight.
I'm miles away.
Cheers

Re: Marin Palisades

Cheers for the response(s) - I'm moving it on just not a Marin lover wish I could find more like this :roll: spent a whole day cleaning and it is as 'new' deff one for a collector..
great info on the year deff a '91.

Re:

Good luck with sale, you shouldn't have a problem selling it on :cool: .. If I hadn't spent so much over Christmas I would of been tempted :facepalm: Anyway its a beautiful example, unlikely to find a better one of that model, and a steel at that price. :D

Re:

Seriously tempted with this as a palisades was my first mtb in 1990.... although mine was dark zolatone and white decals???

IMG_4220_1.jpg

Back