1990 dolomite attitude.

Retro_Roy":33v7fdw8 said:
hi
took mine for a spin thru the trails today too. it's muddier than the picture leads you to believe.
roy
its nice to see one dirty, but it's lacking some bright pink paint.
good to see it being used.

hi
i ride everything i own. after all it's only a bike. :LOL:
guy i picked it up from bought it from a friend when it was only a couple years old. but couldn't see himself riding a pink bike. :roll: so he painted over it with the grey. he couldn't remember, thinks he stripped the rear but it was so much work he just sprayed over the original paint on the fork. one day i might try and see if i can get the grey off the fork.
sad he did this. but probably the only way i would have got one at the price i did. no complaints here.
roy

jeff.....i have the crank bolts for certain, and 99% sure i have a granny ring sitting idle in the pandora's spares box.....i will look tomorrow.....pm me so i dont forget please....darren

feetabix":1kivgdxy said:
jeff.....i have the crank bolts for certain, and 99% sure i have a granny ring sitting idle in the pandora's spares box.....i will look tomorrow.....pm me so i dont forget please....darren

very much appreciated. thanks.

had a bit of spare time so i installed the gear cables, gear/brake levers, grips & saddle.
this bike will not be using period correct stuff. just things which i have in the shed. i just want to get out and ride this bike. hopefully the brakes will arrive very soon. i also have a set of smoke & darts coming soon.
i still keep looking at the frame. its like a dream come true.
i never thought i could top getting the rc100. but this has certainly come close.

Attachments

• IMG_4773.JPG
    IMG_4773.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,657
videojetman":ch6p3ma6 said:
well i have now sourced and paid for the m900 cranks, m900 canti's. smoke & dart tyres.
just have to wait now.

I don't mean to be a pain Jeff, but M900 is really not correct for this build. M735 XT or XC-PRO is more appropriate for this year Klein. M900 didn't come out for another two years...

mkozaczek":ksj8c0um said:
videojetman":ksj8c0um said:
well i have now sourced and paid for the m900 cranks, m900 canti's. smoke & dart tyres.
just have to wait now.

I don't mean to be a pain Jeff, but M900 is really not correct for this build. M735 XT or XC-PRO is more appropriate for this year Klein. M900 didn't come out for another two years...

I think it is M732 isn't it? 1990-91? I could be wrong.

mkozaczek":w7jiydw0 said:
Yes, you are correct. M732 with the black brakes and hubs would be sweet on that bike...

Shhh, that is what I am doing to mine! Speaking of, does anyone have any 732 two finger levers they want to sell to me?? ;)

Back