1990 clockwork in green.magura,hope-PICS ADDED 02/02/11

stariont3

Dirt Disciple
hi all,
i have my 17"(CT 440mm, CC 420mm, TT 540mm) orange clockwork that i bought from here in oct 2010 for sale due to needing to raise funds for a new car.

From the previous owner, it was said that it was a 1990 resprayed green by the factory, but looks to me like the remake orange done in 99?

i dont know?? i do now it is a lovely condition bike, and rides spot on :)

she is fitted with Pace rc31 carbon forks, magura hs33 front and rear, raceface bottom bracket, raceface ride xc crank, xt rear mech, cane creek s6 headset, dmr v8 pedals,fsa stem, LP composite kevlar bars, brooks leather string bar grips, rapid fire shifters, elite bottle cage, hope ti hubs in blue/ti colour-front laced to a mavic 217, the rear laced to a abt blue rim
and lx 9spd cassette.

009.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

016.jpg

017.jpg

018.jpg

019.jpg

021.jpg

022.jpg

023.jpg

024.jpg

sorry its a little muddy, went out last night.

as i said- she rides spot on and is in great condition.

i am looking for £245ono, which i think is fair given the spec.

i am in luton, beds.
i prefer collection, but i may be able to deliver upto 50miles from luton.
i will not post im afraid.

also, she is to be sold complete- NOT PARTS.

cheers for looking.
Dave

Nice. I'd put good money on that being a 92ish frame. Not in the market for a full bike but would be interested in the forks if you split it up.

I'd put it around 1990 due to the short head tube and seat stay that is welded below the line of the top tube. ;) Very nice btw.

Yer, the pic is as I bought the bike.
The wheels, front brake, bars , crank and grips are as per the spec list. I will get a pic up tonight of how it stands today.

Back