199? Ibis Mojo

+

Cool frame! I´m not sure about the fork, here a pic of how look like the vicious forks in my ti mojo. Hope helps ;)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,251
love the frame but find the blue sid with it clashing in colour :?

I believe that these strong coloured frames (also like the 2 serottas of Doc and mine ;) ) benefit from a more discreet parts colour scheme :cool:

Coming together fella, I cant say I like the blue and orange,, but its your bike fella.. ;)

I would tend to say a Judy SL in yellow would work better, specced on the bike originally anyway, and it does look so much better in my opinion... If you decide on a judy SL , come and see me ;)

BTW, I ran a 80mm sid on my mojo.. and it felt and handled fantastic..;)

I'm still not sure about the colours myself, and then I'm getting a 50/50 response on here- I'll stare at it some more and try to make a decision!

smashford":orpbfkk0 said:
Wheels are 517 SUP on Brubz3 hubs- I'll probably rebuild the rear one with black spokes to match the front

Discuss....

How about you rebuild the front with silver spokes and get rid of the black? Black spokes, like almost all mass produced flat black components from the last ten years or so, just scream "Entry-Level Trek" :cry:

Stainless spokes have class. :D

utahdog2003":3mg6bl9n said:
smashford":3mg6bl9n said:
Wheels are 517 SUP on Brubz3 hubs- I'll probably rebuild the rear one with black spokes to match the front

Discuss....

How about you rebuild the front with silver spokes and get rid of the black? Black spokes, like almost all mass produced flat black components from the last ten years or so, just scream "Entry-Level Trek" :cry:

Stainless spokes have class. :D

Well there is that and I prefer working with stainless spokes, and it's easier to buy just one size..... your way makes much more sense you know

Re: +

trip":s5ah55zw said:
Cool frame! I´m not sure about the fork, here a pic of how look like the vicious forks in my ti mojo. Hope helps ;)

All that's done is made me want a Ti one now :shock:- do quite like the rigid look but like the ride of a nice pair of springs on the front...

Sithlord":1b5o9wlr said:
Coming together fella, I cant say I like the blue and orange,, but its your bike fella.. ;)

I would tend to say a Judy SL in yellow would work better, specced on the bike originally anyway, and it does look so much better in my opinion... If you decide on a judy SL , come and see me ;)

BTW, I ran a 80mm sid on my mojo.. and it felt and handled fantastic..;)

The 80mm fork does look like it's slackened the angles up a bit nicely, I just can't help think that orange and yellow together would look... Odd? Im a going to see if I can find some pics...

smashford":y2kn6hfj said:
Well there is that and I prefer working with stainless spokes, and it's easier to buy just one size..... your way makes much more sense you know

Every once in a while I have a good idea. :LOL:

progress is going to be slow for a while on this one I'd say- hooge lack of funds atm but if I dump her then that'd free up a bit of money :LOL:

Back