1989 Rock Mountain Blizzard Slope

That’s impressive the tooth pick painting. I also like what you did to the crankset as I’m working on similar for my Wedge.

I'm glad you've changed your mind on the saddle. A Flite wouldn't have suited it at all, imho. Great work on the stem, and the refinishing on the cranks.

Amazing job on the stem! I looked hard but still couldn’t tell where the paint repairs were. This is shaping up to be another beautiful bike. 👍

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the stem touch ups (,etc)! I think I'm good to keep with it for the fork and stays. The white'll be a piece of cake!

I'm really stoked with this build. While I have an alloy mid-90s RM in the stable which I love, nothing beats an older steel Rocky, very stoked to have this one added :cool:

Like where this is headed gonna be a beauty! I always admire the foresight all the builders on this forum possess. Your skills with the toothpick
would make this guy proud lol

images.jpg .

Bit of an update, I took a chance and messaged an eBay decal seller I’d dealt with before to see if they were interested to produce an 89 Blizzard set back in August, they said they’d get back to me, their decals have always been high quality

In the meantime I was able to source some of the decals I needed locally from jimbo who had some 88’ Blizzard decals and I would have used them but great as they are, they differ from the 89 Blizzard set a fair bit (they are actually cooler but not the same, quite a bit longer than an 89 set) so glad to have found an exact match for what I need. It is great to have Gil as our resident decal go-to but with the absence of Velocals I’m happy we have yet another option

These look bang on to me and just ordered a set. Nice to know they are open to making up sets not yet offered

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back