1989 Mountain Klein Aurora

One of these sold on eBay a few days ago. I wish I had been the winner! Yours looks mint buddy. I wonder if it was someone off here who bought the one off eBay?
Now get out and get her ridden!
All the best
Leigh

Leighcal":2nlld5cg said:
One of these sold on eBay a few days ago. I wish I had been the winner! Yours looks mint buddy. I wonder if it was someone off here who bought the one off eBay?
All the best
Leigh

Thanks. That is up to my wife, who I built it for. She still hasn't seen it built up.

jimi911":2g2tzrsf said:
Disgustingly perfect :D

I am totally doing the same with mine!

Leighcal":2g2tzrsf said:
All the best
Leigh

Giom6":2g2tzrsf said:

felixdelrio":2g2tzrsf said:
Looks ace, Mike!
Thanks guys. I am really digging the color. I hope I can ride it this weekend.

That just looks good enough to eat Mike :cool: and i hope your mrs enjoys the ride when she gets a look in that is ;) ..

Muddy paw":3bweqfhg said:
That just looks good enough to eat Mike :cool: and i hope your mrs enjoys the ride when she gets a look in that is ;) ..
Thanks! It has been raining like crazy here, so maybe this weekend.

Muddy paw":28zkkqvd said:
She saw it yesterday, and I quote, "It's a little bright for me." :LOL:

Looks like I have a new bike. I did take it for a short ride and love it. Her loss, my gain.

Back