1989 Kestrel MX-Z MTB Frame & Fork: 19"

[/quote]Patience, young Jedi knight. Both Space and Time will soon be on my side, and that is what I require to work my magic to both build and ride the myriad wondrous contraptions that I continually procure here on RB.

I already have Space (and am always seeking more), and Time will soon be abundant as I plan to retire before too long, and instead of growing old and bitter while working for THE MAN so that I can earn my blood money, I will soon be able to spend Time in blissful seclusion doing whatever I choose. My needs are simple, and with a large stable of two-wheeled steeds in various stages of disrepair waiting in the wings, I doubt that I will EVER run out of projects during my retirement. Such are the rewards for successfully breaching the Time-Space continuum.

Lil pudding? No, more like a feisty little man – no anger, no bitterness, no animosity – just feist (feist-ness? feistiness? feistfullness? A fistful of feist?). A short man among tall men, a wee 66-inch-tall troll amongst you massive 70-inch-tall behemoths. Hey! Hello up there! Down here! Watch your step! How’s the weather up there? A mistake to underestimate the short man would it be. Yes, hmmm. Do so, and you may well find yourself surrounded by little green men.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

Attachments

• 284AD3D6-A1FB-4684-A9CF-A37793A89989.jpeg
    284AD3D6-A1FB-4684-A9CF-A37793A89989.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 382
cool, always admired these frames / bikes as featured in the Freewheel catalouge of the era.

we do not seem to see many Kestrel's bikes here on RetroBike?

I recall there was a ambitious full suss. version of this exhibited?

Re:

I'm building a pretty nice one at the moment - or was before things stalled a little... :(

One for the new year now when I can refocus on it... :)

tangent":2ew7gxna said:
cool, always admired these frames / bikes as featured in the Freewheel catalouge of the era.

we do not seem to see many Kestrel's bikes here on RetroBike?

I recall there was a ambitious full suss. version of this exhibited?

Kestrel Nitro

In 1988

488Nitro2.jpg

.... with V brake

Back