1989 Brave - Warrior build thread

Wowsers! That thing sure does POP! ☀️ I'd need shades to look at that in the flesh!!! :cool: Almost looks like you've Photoshop'd onto those backgrounds. Interesting about the magnet test, does this just mean the walls are just thicker than the others? I'm assuming this is not a lightweight machine?! ;)

I know right, 80's wildness at its best. I don't know on the magnet test, the tube thickness idea makes sense. It is very heavy.

Thanks to @Tomato i was able to acquire this amazing Brave Warrior frame. 1989 in a bottle for me, takes me right back to my youth. Been working on the build for awhile and thought I’d share some pics. I’ll get some more details added soon. View attachment 686488View attachment 686489View attachment 686490View attachment 686491View attachment 686492View attachment 686493View attachment 686495View attachment 686496
That was definitely a project! Great lookin' Brave (although I still think my Brave is cooler :) !). Wish you luck in the August vote! I must admit, these damn Roberts are really good lookin' bikes too!

Back