1988 Muddy Fox Explorer (and full range) Ad

Attachments

• $(KGrHqJ,!nwE-wqtg63KBP)TzND1lg~~60_3.jpg
    $(KGrHqJ,!nwE-wqtg63KBP)TzND1lg~~60_3.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 1,352
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
sinnerman":1kegohup said:
Wu-Tangled":1kegohup said:
No, it was all over tha place bitd that price. No one could believe it. Suffice to say i never saw one. Apparently it had 24carrot gold plated components etc, hence the shine and sparkle.

now that's rare if anyone can find one.

Here you go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-muddyfox ... 8296880242

8 million blurred shots of the back of the saddle, the tubing decal and the bars but not one of the whole bike from the side... :roll: :D

Might not have been £5000 worth but it does look pretty special.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
@mad_rider 95 - did this sell? How much for out of interest?

if not, could you get some shots side on and we feature it? It's truly a rarity. Special.

Thx

G

Re: I am the proud owner of this rare gold plated muddy fox pres

MiniNinjaRob":2qk8vibf said:
sinnerman":2qk8vibf said:
Wu-Tangled":2qk8vibf said:
No, it was all over tha place bitd that price. No one could believe it. Suffice to say i never saw one. Apparently it had 24carrot gold plated components etc, hence the shine and sparkle.

now that's rare if anyone can find one.

Here you go.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-muddyfox ... 8296880242

8 million blurred shots of the back of the saddle, the tubing decal and the bars but not one of the whole bike from the side... :roll: :D

Might not have been £5000 worth but it does look pretty special.

Back