1988 GT Avalanche

wow :shock:
That is truly awesome in so many ways - white splashes on the components :cool: fr+rr U brakes and completely original to the brochure.

Would be fantastic to source one of those saddles from the brochure picture, too.

Amazing.... :cool: :cool:

I know it's going to sound strange, but my favorite part of that bike is the "Toyo" sticker on the seat tube! GM, can you snap a macro picture of that sticker for me please? I have three Toyo built frames just screaming out for some of those little guys! :cool: :D

Love the custom components on that Avalanche too. Great to find these bikes still together after all these years. 22 years old, that bike can buy beer! :LOL:

utahdog2003":35i1htrx said:
I know it's going to sound strange, but my favorite part of that bike is the "Toyo" sticker on the seat tube! GM, can you snap a macro picture of that sticker for me please? I have three Toyo built frames just screaming out for some of those little guys! :cool: :D

Utah will try to get you an upclose but my camera's shite when it comes to getting real close. Will see what I can do. So when are you shipping me that 1990 Team Avalanche frame??? :D That and the 1993 Team in blue are now the only two steel Avalanche's/Team Avalanches I don't have. A 1990 Team was even my first GT.

gm1230126":t8l2n3xa said:
Utah will try to get you an upclose but my camera's shite when it comes to getting real close. Will see what I can do. So when are you shipping me that 1990 Team Avalanche frame??? :D That and the 1993 Team in blue are now the only two steel Avalanche's/Team Avalanches I don't have. A 1990 Team was even my first GT.

Come on GM! I only have 2 GTs, and you have what...4700 of them? Can't I just have two!? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

utahdog2003":196ie0un said:
gm1230126":196ie0un said:

Come on GM! I only have 2 GTs, and you have what...4700 of them? Can't I just have two!? ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Of coarse not I need to complete this Avalanche steel collection.

A man has to have his priorities I guess! :LOL:

What does the second one you need look like? Or better yet...can you hook us all up with an Avalanche time-line photo montage thread? Feel free to post pics of your own bikes. :cool:

Back