1988 Bob Jackson Full Campag, finished pics p8

Re: Bob Jackson 1987?

Right, this is off to Bob Jacksons for a refinish.

Asking for respray in Rosso Metallic (red), black decals with white outline, and getting the rear end re spaced to 135

The idea with the colour (aside from that I like it) is it hopefully gives me a bit of leeway with the build period

apparently 5 weeks lead time

sorting out various component choices - will post some pics later

So sent by Courier today, next 5 weeks will seem like a lifetime and i bet 5 weeks might be "best case" - we shall see

Re:

Well, almost exactly on time bj called today. It's done, should be with me on Friday, hopefully it going to be fantastic

Re:

I've got / had a couple of frames that were refinished by BJ, and both were really well done.

Watching with interest.

Re:

I'm weighing up build options.

Originally, i was planning to use some nos mavic wheels, with m730/2 kit, and I have it all ready to go.

But I then started to think about Euclid, as I have sourced a full minty set not doing much...

Campags always nice, but I got the rear end spaced to 135 to take the mavic hubs, and sods law, the Euclid hubs are 130 :facepalm:

Plus the seat post is 27.2 and I need 27

And the mad Euclid levers might not go withe the originals bars and stem I was going to reuse...

all fixable/doable but....

Hopefully the frame/forks turn up tomorrow, so will get some pictures up once it's in hand

Back