1987 Ritchey Commando

hollister":2ymsc0i6 said:
GoldenEraMTB":2ymsc0i6 said:

^this is the only thing I actually read^

what does it mean?

it is a good looking bike

O'rly?
if you can't bother to read the rest, I can't bother to explain it to you.

Ok, ok, I relent. The answer you seek: having a NOS like quality to it, but not being NOS.
Now, care to answer my question.
I won't hold my breath. Thanks for stopping by.

hollister":1xuo5uxj said:
Dr S":1xuo5uxj said:
Nope, it ain't that one. I saw loads of pics of this bike when Rocco first bought it and it is 100% box fresh and original. There was certainly no dented top tube.

you might want to double check on that

I stand corrected sir.

From the pics i saw last year, the repair was a good one. I certainly did not spot any evidence hence my mistake.

do you need to go commando on that bike?
sorrie for the bad joke. just a little jealous I guess...

hollister":1796oxk2 said:
calm down there guy

you answered your own question when you answered mine

do all you guys think people get excited, (and are in need of calming down), just for responding to your condescending posts?
Didn't think you would respond with anything worth a damn. Good to see I'm still right about some things.

Perhaps you should take your own advice, and settle down, since you started the "issues" with this bike, in the first place.

have a nice day :cool:

GoldenEraMTB":3i017q7w said:
hollister":3i017q7w said:
calm down there guy

do all you guys think people get excited, (and are in need of calming down), just for responding to your condescending posts?
Didn't think you would respond with anything worth a damn. Good to see I'm still right about some things.

Perhaps you should take your own advice, and settle down, since you started the "issues" with this bike, in the first place.

you got issues with the truth? sorry, didn't mean to get you worked up, you shouldn't take it so personally

or are you angry about something else?

Come on guys! Don't spoil this topic! Get your own room and let this one remain as nice as it is...! ;)

This bike is too beautifull for these kind of replies....!

hollister":2ocnfgzz said:
GoldenEraMTB":2ocnfgzz said:
hollister":2ocnfgzz said:
calm down there guy

you got issues with the truth? sorry, didn't mean to get you worked up, you shouldn't take it so personally

or are you angry about something else?

What "truth" is it to which you are referring? You have yet to say anything that could be considered "truth". Really, you have yet to say anything at all, besides attempting to be a poor man's Dr. Phil. (Yes, I'm a poor man)

Keep responding to me, and your post count might go a bit higher than you'd like, here on RB. Then, how will you face the others.

btw, I like your avatar; it's cool. :D
(see, nothing personal)

Back