1986 Raleigh Cadet (Panasonic colours)

yugardp":28rw0rd3 said:
Maca":28rw0rd3 said:
Full Set of decals (I have a spare set that will be for sale)

Hi! Good work ! Your bikes are great! Recently I bought a same . My first road bike ! I too want to restore ! Could you help me with the decals ? Make please a photo of decals so that I could render them in a vector and order decals for my Raleigh Team Cadet 10, if possible! Send me a mail photos , please ! yugardp@gmail.com
Thank you very much!

I am sorry for my English ) translated by Google

Hi there

The way we did it was to peal off the originals and send them to the guy that does all my decals. If I take a photo it will not be good enough to use to make new decals correctly.

The person I use now has these on file so it may be a lot easier to contact him and have him make another set for you or I can do it for you. Cost wise a full set would be around £30 posted depending where you are.

Maca":18dyawt4 said:
yugardp":18dyawt4 said:
Maca":18dyawt4 said:
Full Set of decals (I have a spare set that will be for sale)

Hi! Good work ! Your bikes are great! Recently I bought a same . My first road bike ! I too want to restore ! Could you help me with the decals ? Make please a photo of decals so that I could render them in a vector and order decals for my Raleigh Team Cadet 10, if possible! Send me a mail photos , please ! yugardp@gmail.com
Thank you very much!

Hi there

The way we did it was to peal off the originals and send them to the guy that does all my decals. If I take a photo it will not be good enough to use to make new decals correctly.

The person I use now has these on file so it may be a lot easier to contact him and have him make another set for you or I can do it for you. Cost wise a full set would be around £30 posted depending where you are.

Thanks. But for me the £ 30 is very expensive. I'm from Ukraine. Our currency on the world market is very fallen . I get a monthly salary of about 150 £) I still earns a good idea )

Back