1985 Ritchey Team Comp fillet brazed frame and fork- SOLD

Man, that sure is tempting. I've got the wheelset too (pulled from my '85 Mountain Klein, and now on the Mt Tam). Daaaaah.

Ductape":1ibmjhpg said:
Sure glad it's a 20"

Hey Tim, yeah, I know you've been inquiring about this build. I just never got around to it, the way I wanted, and then another Ritchey came up, that I just can't pass on it...so this goes.

yo-Nate-y":1ibmjhpg said:
Man, that sure is tempting. I've got the wheelset too (pulled from my '85 Mountain Klein, and now on the Mt Tam). Daaaaah.

It would look good under you :cool:

I've got a wheel set that would work well with your Mt. Tam, then you could free that set up for this build :)

I can even work the yo eddy fork back into this deal, all for a nice price; just for saving me some hassle on shipping.

I actually have the original wheelset for the Tam, so that end is set.

I'll take the offer under consideration! Is this where that crankset was headed?

Alright; I'm 100 percent committed to the sale of this Ritchey, so feel free to make offers. Not looking for any frames or bikes in trade, but would consider partial trade offers of a late 90's disc brake setup or a Titanium or satin finish 29.4 seat post like a campy, plus cash.

looks like I'll be throwing this on ebay tonight, but RB'ers are still welcome to make a deal with me, since it will be a BIN or best offer type auction.

Back