1980's mystery steel frame 'stonehenge cycles salisbury'

Hi mike, the drop outs are blank as far as i can see.. Im beginning to think it has been resprayed so any markings might be hidden under the paint..
But I guess its more likely it never had any.
Matt

Also, i heard back from the Stan Pikes son and it isnt a Pike frame..

So, i guess I'm still in the dark.

Could you put up a picture?

Where abouts in dorset are you? I am in london now, but grew up near beaminster..

omegastrada":ya7ahwws said:
I used to buy all my race gear from Stonehenge cycles back in the day. I still have 2 sets of wheels built by Pip Brown with thousands of miles on and have never needed truing. I don't recall them having a frame builder so I'm guessing they bought them in. Give them a call, maybe some of the old crew are still there.

Pip is still around, I'm sure if you emailed these over to them he'd be happy to help

Retro JB":1dwmtdua said:
omegastrada":1dwmtdua said:
I used to buy all my race gear from Stonehenge cycles back in the day. I still have 2 sets of wheels built by Pip Brown with thousands of miles on and have never needed truing. I don't recall them having a frame builder so I'm guessing they bought them in. Give them a call, maybe some of the old crew are still there.

Pip is still around, I'm sure if you emailed these over to them he'd be happy to help

I spoke to Pip yesterday. It was Pip who told me about Stan Pike..

He was very helpful. Nice man

Back