1961 Claud Butler Super Coureur #9081 (Entente cordiale)

Jamiedyer":1fu58t9s said:
WOW! just WOW!
A small teaser but so much to see, love it! I am really liking the decal on top of the top tube. Looking forward to seeing more :)

Jamie

Cheers Jamie, you must have eagle eyes to see the name decal!
More photos to come, just waiting on a long (2”) stem clamp bolt and a 145mm bottom bracket, both of which won’t be arriving till after I’m off on my hols so I won’t be able complete till the last week of August!

Thats the fourche avant sorted.... :cool: Forks.jpeg

Last edited:
Ooh shiny, my inner Magpie is stirring already, can't wait to see the finished thing in all it's Gallic glory.

allenh:2tvwkfke said:
Ooh shiny, my inner Magpie is stirring already, can't wait to see the finished thing in all it's Gallic glory.

For the Magpies……
Not really a sticker that would have been used, but as this BB shell is Nervex and the sticker is red & blue, I couldn’t resist adding it to the H Lloyd basket! NervexBB.jpeg

Last edited:
skylark":1n00kq32 said:
Looking VERY classy indeed!

Cheers skylark. :D

Last night’s work;
C5 TDC BB axle and cups fitted, cotter pins fettled, Nervar Sport 155 assembled. :cool:

Attachments

• TDC & NERVAR Sport .jpeg
    TDC & NERVAR Sport .jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 529
Busy weekend, but got a few bits progressed….
Legrandfromage’s crayons are still coming in useful…. :cool:
The Leotards have been striped cleaned re-greased and matched with period correct-ish( 70’s) Christophe clips. Not repros.

Attachments

• Lyotard460d&Christophe496 Combo.jpeg
    Lyotard460d&Christophe496 Combo.jpeg
    247.2 KB · Views: 497
  • LeGrand's Crayons.jpeg
    LeGrand's Crayons.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 497
The Pelissier bars made from Reynolds Hiduminium tubing are cleaning up well and are beautifully balanced, but with no bulge in the middle I’m having to wait for a shim to arrive before I can mount them. (originally, they had foil tape making up the difference!) :shock:

Attachments

• Pelissier bars.jpeg
    Pelissier bars.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 497
Not sure what saddle to mount…. Go for the colour coordination or the classic brooks?

Attachments

• WhichSaddle.jpeg
    WhichSaddle.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 497
Weinmann’s started off pretty rough with black paint and I think blood on them. :shock:
Good old MAAS polish has worked wonders. :cool:

Attachments

• Weinmann AG Alesa 210.jpeg
    Weinmann AG Alesa 210.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 496
  • Weinmann AG Alesa 210..jpeg
    Weinmann AG Alesa 210..jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 496
Back