16" rigid bike... KONA, GT, etc.

Oldschooler

Senior Retro Guru
something nice, cheap and in good working order...

Kona
GT karakoram, bravado,terramoto,etc....
Specialized
KHS
Cannondale (F-series... fatty with lockout = also rigid :))

look what you've got in your shed... :)

should be possible to ship it to germany ...

thanks

Have just been instructed to sell my dad's Giant Cadex ALM-1, barely used from new and all original except the brake blocks. I'd really like it to get a proper Retro home :( Reckon it's worth about £250, I'll have to look into shipping (and pics and specs of course) if you're interested :)

16" Kona Lava Dome. Bottle Green with Blue writing, very good condition for age. Project 2 forks

STX and curve brakes. Freehub needs a service.

£160 (what I paid for it 2nd hand, not been used since)

Finally some pics of dad's lovely ALM-1, apologies for the delay, the poor photography and the fact I haven't cleaned it properly! It'll get the original colour-matched forks reinstalled and the Crud-Guard has been moved to something else, the bottle cage on the floor will get swapped on as it's a perfect match for the bar-ends. The apparent marks on the down tube are just tape that I haven't scrubbed off yet - think he had a Crud Guard on there and the tape was to protect the paint!

DSCF8133.jpg

DSCF8134.jpg

And to give an idea of the (lack of) mileage ;)
DSCF8135.jpg

Cranks & hubs are Exage, mechs & shifters black LX, rims Araya CV-17. The only non-original bits I can spot are tyres (Psycho copies) and brake blocks.

If anyone has any good advice on shipping please do let me know as I seem to be looking at around £60 - is that as good as it gets? :?

Hope you like, it's so much nicer in the metal, especially in the sunshine! :cool:

Pete

Back