16'' Overbury's Pioneer - Sheffield

Tsundere

Fat Chance Fan
Feedback
View
opeb.JPG
Nice hubs.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Nice hubs and nice bike. Also 281's rather than the more common 231 and 261's.

What have you bought @Markybeau???

That Overbury's is lovely, but for me it needs to have a U-brake on the rear unless it was a later Columbus Max OR tubed one, those frames are proper lush as we say in Wales! 😜

Nice hubs and nice bike. Also 281's rather than the more common 231 and 261's.

What have you bought @Markybeau???

That Overbury's is lovely, but for me it needs to have a U-brake on the rear unless it was a later Columbus Max OR tubed one, those frames are proper lush as we say in Wales! 😜
Yep! I've goy one of they and commuted to work on it today. Lovely ride! I've also got an e-stay version.

The Voodoo Bizango frame that was on here last week, but it's eaten into the budget.

I'd like this, just to find out why people speak so highly of them. Perfect size, ten miles up the road... although it looks like it might have been hanging around for a few months now.

Really surprised that hasn’t sold yet

The Voodoo Bizango frame that was on here last week, but it's eaten into the budget.

I'd like this, just to find out why people speak so highly of them. Perfect size, ten miles up the road... although it looks like it might have been hanging around for a few months now.
Just looked at what you bought. That looks like a good sound buy.👍 And so does the Overbury's too! :eek: Things aren't selling that well at the moment so it might be on sale for a while. No doubt you've gone completely twitchy about buying the Voodoo and thinking about the Overbury's!

The seller has a few items for sale, none with offers either so they might be in it for the long game. Hopefully you can somehow get this too??? Maybe message the seller to see if they have a "lowest" price in mind and go from there?

This pioneer has been on ebay for quite awhile - too small for me…which is a shame as I think the colour particular nice & the font / typeface used for ‘Overburys’ cool & different from what is usually seen.

An old school friend rides a pioneer & they are lots of fun + really appreciate them as we used to visit the actual St.Pauls shop back in the day.😎

Had a chat with the owner. He's not budging on the price. Seems like a genuine guy and knows what he's talking about. He's got about a hundred bikes. This is the smallest of three Pioneers he has. I'm going to see it in a couple of hours

Latest posts

Back