09 projects

Kaiser, the Kili is fantastique but if your going to fit front sus it'll have to be something good like USE or Pace or Marzocchi not run of the mill Rockshox though I suspect you'd never fit anything that was not exotic ;)

Got to get hold of an e-stay.

Cheers

That Salsa looks like a nice frame - I always rather fancied one :cool: .
A pity that they don't make it with totally removable V brake bosses (like Voodoo) or as disc only, why would anyone want to buy a new frame like that and then use V brakes anyway? - the welds on that box head tube gussett don't looks as tidy as the rest of the frame either (unless it's just a light effect ?)
Cool anyway....

my 2009 projects, for now;

Finishing the Yo
DSC04999.jpg

The Yo needs M900 XTR mechs, which i have ready do be installed

Starting the Koga Greg Herbold
DSC04955.jpg

Started to collect the required parts but it does not go that fast,...but i got time..

and a Ti Singlespeed , need to pick this one up asap

-2.jpg

and for 2009 i want to buy a Attitude 1990 Team USA and maybe a DeKerf or a Fat Chance Ti

For 2009 I like to find XL / 21"-22" sized Adroit or Attitude. MC1 or MC2, no matter.

Also another one for my wife, so we can keep good atmosphere at home;)

Yo Eddy would be nice find too!

velomaniac":3h95wfd9 said:
Kaiser, the Kili is fantastique but if your going to fit front sus it'll have to be something good like USE or Pace or Marzocchi not run of the mill Rockshox though I suspect you'd never fit anything that was not exotic ;)

Velo I would love a pair of Marzocchi' but need to keep the funds for the Salsa, I have 2 pair of Judys and a pair of Manitou's, it'll need to be one of them. Which kinda ties in with buildin it and ride, if I like it it'll maybe get a makeover later in the year. Never though of the Pace either mind :? could look quite good too.

clockworkgazz":2lx35kgv said:
Ohhhhh that killi looks very nice.

Front susp.? That will look awful, just be a man about it and get a flexstem or summit :LOL:

Gazz I did consider keeping it rigid and since the dale is gonna be rigid thought I would join you at Dunkeld.....but no I need all the help I can get :p

Andy R":17aw2l22 said:
That Salsa looks like a nice frame - I always rather fancied one :cool: .
A pity that they don't make it with totally removable V brake bosses (like Voodoo) or as disc only, why would anyone want to buy a new frame like that and then use V brakes anyway? - the welds on that box head tube gussett don't looks as tidy as the rest of the frame either (unless it's just a light effect ?)
Cool anyway....

Yeah wish I could tidy it up a bit as Its going to be fitted with discs, hopefully come up with some neat solution, actually can't be the first with this :LOL: .

Bit of both with that gusset, welds are a wee bit lumpy at bits but the pic does make it look quite a bit worse than it is.

Andy R":3jxngriy said:
I haven't got any builds planned for next year - actually the only plan is to ride more (and better), both here and in Greece (while I'm still able :roll: ).

That's not to say that there won't be various mods. and improvements to what I already have, just that I'm not planning on buying any more frames.

Doesn't everybody start that way :LOL:

Back