'04 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Disc Frame - L - SOLD

EarlofBarnet

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
2004 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Disc Frame

Size - Large

Fully manipulated M4 tubeset with Transform Monocoque top tube. 100mm travel. Full sealed cartridge bearing pivots, Hollow Link, and pierced seat tube keeps the frame stiff and lightweight.

Custom Fox-built Triad rear shock. Three on-the-fly suspension settings: 1) Fully Locked Out, 2) ProPedal for a more efficient ride, 3) Fully open and plush. Oversize high-volume body with external rebound adjust.

In used condition with a few small marks. Small sent in downtube just below the I on the third pic. No cracks etc. Not sure when shock was last serviced, so may benefit from an air can service and seals (approx £15). May also need rear bushes for shock. Selling cheap given that it would benefit from the above. Can do all this for the buyer at cost.

Nice frame, but too big for me.

£75

Includes shock, just need to remove it from another stumpy frame of the same year and fit it.

More details on geometry available on: http://www.specialized.com/gb/gb/bc/SBC ... spid=21268

c802229f.jpg

91cbe6c7.jpg

811ca7b1.jpg

IMHO these are nicer than the current model.

A shock upgrade, a BETD rocker and a wind down fork and you have a do-everything bike for next to nothing.

If it was a medium I'd have took this right off your hands, WITH dent.

I have a dent in the right chainstay on mine as I was stupid enough to crash on a very rocky descent in the Ventoux area summer before last....

Could be worth buying for spares if I wasn't buying a road frame (the nice Brouwer) this month already and I could be sure my kids will be tall enough for it one day.

Really Can't recommend these highly enough and at this price, the seller is ripping himself off, big time.

I paid twice this for mine and replaced all the bearings, bushes, shock and the rocker. And don't regret a penny of it.

Actually, I have a Medium front triangle... It's Black and has two small dents in the top tube. Can have the lot incl. the large front triangle for £75?

EarlofBarnet":2932wgjo said:
Actually, I have a Medium front triangle... It's Black and has two small dents in the top tube. Can have the lot incl. the large front triangle for £75?
how much just for the black front end on its own
any pics

Back