Rond Magura Quake Suspension Forks (Pictures & Sizes Add

Jussa

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Sadly after some serious thinking, and the dilemah of a change in direction with my bike builds I am gonna let these very nice forks leave the shed.

Will post some pics once my camera has charged up, but looking for £80 I will also include the fantastic Rond Magura Matching Headset, can do the lot £90 posted.

I'm only looking to recoup what I paid for them, can't find the original link but will get some piccies up today :)

You will see I have some Magura Blue Hydraulic Rim Brakes which are listed on another sales thread, if anyone wants both (My intention was to use brakes and forks on a Kona build) I will sell Brakes & Forks for £150 which includes postage, should anyone be interested :)

Jussa :)

Ok, Some pics of the Rond Magura Quakes. Travel is 75mm (At a guess) and Steerer is 1 1/8" with a length of a shade over 200mm. Think they are coil and not air looking at the adjustment on them. Hope this fills the blanks :)

Attachments

• RondMaguraQuake4.JPG
    RondMaguraQuake4.JPG
    61.9 KB · Views: 2,319
  • RondMaguraQuake3.JPG
    RondMaguraQuake3.JPG
    68.2 KB · Views: 2,319
  • RondMaguraQuake2.JPG
    RondMaguraQuake2.JPG
    61.6 KB · Views: 2,319
  • RondMaguraQuake1.JPG
    RondMaguraQuake1.JPG
    75.4 KB · Views: 2,319
Ok using a steel ruler the distance from the top of the fork crown to end of steerer is 215mm hope this helps answer the questions :)

these look just like my quake airs (lovely).

just for info looking at the service manual the quake cp came in 85mm,110mm and 125mm travel.

Back