Not open for further replies.

ededwards

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Feedback
View
The Midlands is proud to present...
Retrobike National Event Series: Forest of Dean Saturday 14th May 2011 with support from

:: Date: Saturday 14th May 2011

:: Distance/time: A full day's riding with plenty of fuel stops and banter. Split into three hours in the morning, a pub stop for lunch then another 90 minutes or so afterwards. Please arrive by 10 a.m. for a 10.30 a.m. start.

:: Meeting at: Pedalabikeaway Cycle Centre, near Coleford. There is a Pay and Display carpark, £3 for the day.

:: Directions: Postcode: OS Grid Reference: SO 624 114. Post Code for Sat Nav is GL16 7EH but check the map as this may put you in the centre of Coleford or at the cottages down the road! http://www.pedalabikeaway.co.uk/findus.html Cycle centre telephone: 01594 860065

:: Terrain: Forest trails, mainly sweet fireroad singletrack, the vast majority of it natural. While not flat, the route planned is not super up or down. Although parts of the Forest are extremely well drained, conditions can be a little muddy in places if it has been raining hard. So, tyre choice? Doesn't really matter as long as amber walled.

:: Route: That would be telling!

:: Flea Market: There was a really good, impromptu one at Cannock with top quality items at knock down prices plus tons of karma. Feel free to bring stuff along for pre-ride bartering.

:: No helmet, no ride!

2010_1017FoD0016.jpg

2010_1017FoD0011.jpg

We've had the best part of 40 riders in the previous rounds at Thetford and Cannock - sign up now!

Attending:
- ededwards
- Del
- sinnett177
- Rekiborter
- drystonepaul
- Andy B
- makster
- rc200ti
- Gravy Monster
- letmetalktomark
- CAS
- Grannygrinder
- elPedro666
- any123
- the_duke
- TedC
- gruff
- spencer13
- marctwotone
- weeman_mtb
- Twister
- jimbo-XC
- HarryCrumb
- GT-Steve
- mrlee
- slmracing
- Retro Spud
- ajantom + 'chris'
- The Guvnor
- flash
- Wizard of Odd
- legrandefromage
- cannondaleking
- DoctorRad
- Wu-Tangled

Gone on then, you've twisted my arm. Put my name down. The postcode above points to the Pedalbikeaway centre.

Yep, for a while I thought I wouldn't be able to make it on that date. Now I can so definitely looking forward to it.

It's a week after my annual Colne Valley MTB Challenge, 30 challenging miles around Huddersfield and the surrounding moors, so provided I survive that I'll be there!

Epic riding, should be a real highlight of this years calendar.

So glad DSP hasn't been put off by Ed's 'Fire Road Special Stage' at Cannock too. Back for more then big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back