Whats in the box....

bigdawg

Retro Guru
kids dont you love em... Couple of weeks ago came home from work to find my little buy eagerly sitting on a large box...''Whats in the box..??''

Well when it was opened he wasnt as excited as I was, but he knows that bikes are fun, and come summer hes blasting round the ''future'' olympic mtb venue and surrounding areas with me on a 95 zaskar, which he loves...

So after a quick compilation of stripped down bike bits, stuff laying around in the 'shed' I finally got a couple of hours this weekend to start building...

So, what was in the box....???

Attachments

• IMG_6035.jpg
    IMG_6035.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 1,442
its taken me best part of twelve years to find that frame.... I used to race one around 95/96 until the shop stopped seling konas and I had to swap to a Sunn Xact - nice bike but wasnt the kona... Am so looking forward to racing one again...

gotta say - it was worth the wait... :cool:

Sweet ride!
Noticed the Polar Cadence Sensor - and then the Speed Sensor....
Which Polar HRM are you using?
Any issues?

I've trying to get a CS100 to work on my Orange at the mo and not having much luck. They work fine on the road bikes..... :?

it is in fact the cs100 - once its set up works like a charm on both road and mtb's - and that includes hours and hours of racing too... They ca nbe tricky to set up though... Only time it doesnt work is when its near power lines, but that applies to all hrm's...

Using cadence too on the CS100 :)
Don't you love the way they don't tell you it has that functionality - but you just enable it in the Menus

I will have to persevere with the CS100 on the Orange. The CS200CAD on the road bikes works like a charm as you say.

Back