BoTM Jan 2011 Nominations - Pre 1990 special

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't called the 'Want factor' is it?

The bike I'd want in my shed and the bike I vote for, are not always the same. The fact that someone has taken time, skill and sometimes skin off their nuckles to bring us the unusual or just a real clean example of a once forgoten bike does it for me!

al. :D

That Cannondale is fantastic but i would love to see it re-submitted with the correct period decals in place. Then it would get my vote.

Too many very good examples of proper 80's bikes here. I think my RC100 will be an early 90's imposter :) so decided not to put it up for BOTM this time.

I am sure there will other BOTM opportunities.

Bike is ready for Thetford on Sunday. It's first retrobike outing. :)

Well, after reviewing my entry, its renamed, new pic and even without knowing the provenance of the frame builder, still worthy of BoTM

wired99":2s9mxt4z said:
Damn, I would have waited for this month with my Canyon if I had known and not gone up against the sexy Kona beast last month :roll:

Since this month is a 'special' month, you can re enter a bike :)

Sod it, I know this has only just been in a Botm thread BUT I think it warrents its place in this special month and to be judged in the company of these other great old lovely bikes. Just indulge me, ok......

And she's a rider too....... My '85 Canyon (again!) :oops:

cbut002.jpg

mud.jpg

sensitive

legrandefromage":1f63peh4 said:
Well, after reviewing my entry, its renamed, new pic and even without knowing the provenance of the frame builder, still worthy of BoTM

lgf, I dont think anyone said, your entry wasnt worthy.......did they....???

wired99":3ld2lmc3 said:
Sod it, I know this has only just been in a Botm thread BUT I think it warrents its place in this special month and to be judged in the company of these other great old lovely bikes. Just indulge me, ok......

And she's a rider too....... My '85 Canyon (again!) :oops:

cbut002.jpg

mud.jpg

Wired........mmmmmm another mint build........great bike in use picture too......!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Thanks Sinnerman. To be honest I just wanted to be included with all these other wonderful machines. :roll:
I have just fallen hook line and sinker for lounging 80's steel :)

I really like your Claud Butler. Some clips and straps would finish it off though!

al.

Retro police number 452. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back