Klein chat...

cchris2lou":3alrhs02 said:
Have you got a picture of an Agile ?

never heard of it ?

Yeah, would love to see pics of old these old Kleins. My knowledge gets abit hazy once you get past pinnacle etc.

do a search on mtbr.com retro forum. Agile was extremely rare (think less than 3!) of the purpose built klein trials bike :)

scant":1t41hsto said:
do a search on mtbr.com retro forum. Agile was extremely rare (think less than 3!) of the purpose built klein trials bike :)

....or in our own gallery. Here's one I took earlier :D

ybzsoy.jpg

Oh Dear !!!

Being a true, devout Klein fan, I can only but turn my nose up at this one !! Sorry if I offend ! Definitely one for the fans of immobile wheels which hop from rock to rock !

Hmmmmm :?

Im the same - even tho I really get impressed with the sheer nimbleness of trials riding - its not quite the same as "riding in a straight line". Doesnt do the whole "cycling" aspect for me.

Horses and courses and all that I guess...

Trials

Hmm! Never quite got the whole pallet hopping thing, probably because I can't even do a decent track stand.

Dont get me wrong... Im actually rather good at the whole balancing act !! Used to BMX so guess that helped! I enjoy technical sideways jumping whilst belting downhill but cant stand these funny shaped bikes with tiny front chainring/s made for riding over brick walls and stuff... Pergghh ! !

We may be retro but give it a lil while longer and it will all be back in date !! I guarantee it !

P.S If anyone noticed Steven Ledoux's Coral Reef Attitude on the site, I am now the proud new owner!! Well almost! Paid for it at least, waiting for it to be posted now!!. Snapped it off Ebay immediately ... Wooo hoooo..

Del

delboy009":3bapjnry said:
P.S If anyone noticed Steven Ledoux's Coral Reef Attitude on the site, I am now the proud new owner!! Well almost! Paid for it at least, waiting for it to be posted now!!. Snapped it off Ebay immediately ... Wooo hoooo..

Del

Well done on scoring another attitude. Had thought about that one, sadly a tad small. Look forward to seeing it built.

Dont you worry ...

Once its back to its former RETRO glory I intend to grab that position for bike of the month !!

Any suggestions anyone for wheels, chainset, brakes etc ? ? ? ?

Fancy another set of Spinergy's but not the 4 spokes like my Moonrise had, but the spoked rims, which have the thin individual spokes made of carbon also !!

Some on Ebay im watching currently !

Need to get the bike first I guess but if any of you guys have any bits for the build, let me know and ill make a purchase !!

Cheers

Del

Latest posts

Back