2011 salsa mukluk - update 18/2/2011

:LOL:

i just wish it was here now, salsa are releasing them the first week of november, and my importer guy said as soon as they come in, i will have mine a week afterwards.

no doubt there will be a delay and i will miss this years snow :LOL:

fingers crossed i will have mine in under 10 weeks.

saltyman":mb8enuru said:

No way - we never have snow in the back end of the year - if there is any it'll be February or March, most likely.

i hope we have a naughty winter like the last one, i remember 6'' of snow falling on new years eve, and the same again new years day!

it stayed for weeks, and also enjoyed the 2 retro bike rides in the snow last winter, i could of done with the mukluk then :)

but, i will use it for almost all my riding, bar the longer rides where the jones plays it part.

UPDATE:

bike still not here........there was a 2 week delay with salsa's dealers, so they are all hoping to get there allocated bikes next week.

im hoping i dont get screwed over and they put my order back to keep locals happy.

if id know when id expect the bike, id of had a shot of buying that pugsley thats on e-bay at the minute.

my bike is due in this week, just paid the balance!

day 6 of heavy snow in north east UK, so im hoping it sticks around enough for me to enjoy it with the mukluk.

should have the bike in december for sure!

Andy R":2pmjkslw said:
saltyman":2pmjkslw said:

No way - we never have snow in the back end of the year - if there is any it'll be February or March, most likely.

Shows what I know then............

Back