Harry Quinn Rebuild

I'll hopefully be using it quite a lot :D as long as its not raining :oops:

Thanks Tel C&G Finishes here in Liverpool did it for me the forks are done i'll get some pics of them and the seat stays up tomorrow hopefully

forgot to put these up last night

CIMG7201.jpg

CIMG7200.jpg

CIMG7198.jpg

CIMG7195.jpg

CIMG7173.jpg

One thing these are the cables for the bar end shifters was expecting them to be silver but they are really dark was this usual for these cables?

CIMG7197.jpg

re the cables - they may have a smooth coating making them dark, or if theyre old nos, they could be tarnished...

Thanks fellas :D

Dont know how old the cables are, as you say it may be coating it doesnt seem to be tarnished, need to decide whether to get some bright silver ones instead :?

I remember following your merlin build Joe, that turned out great!

Would love to see how this bike turned out! A magnificent beast, I would guess! I would also love to know how much the respray cost, if you're prepated to share.

Got distracted by a new car :oops: bike is currently built up but needs gears adjusting and a few niggles ironing out

I'll try and get a few more up to date pics this weekend

Pete

4 cars, 1 house move, 1 house extension, 2 redundancies and 2 children later, just logged in as I’ve purchased a 90’s Marin MTB to ride with my 4 year old,

Still got the Quinn its very dusty in the loft, hopefully get around to finishing it when I get some spare time

Back