Girly Stuff

bikeperv

Devout Dirtbag
It's my girlfriends birthday soon and I'm sure she'd appreciate bike related prezzies so I thought I'd ask you guys for some suggestions!

This could be a really stupid idea as I've been breaking her into cycling over the last 6 months but I really think she likes her tiny frame retro Gary fisher but and even mentioned she'd like new(old) pedals, grips and saddle. Of course it is more important that these are the right colour and she has opted for yellow.

If you can help me with these or have any other ideas please let me know.

Cheers, Craig

Yellow Mavic ex721 rims 32h

seller claims bought from steve peat

20c2_1.JPG

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Yellow-Mavic-...ryZ58089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
oh yeah just goto google Sporting Goods > Cycling > Bike Parts > then in the search tab type in yellow and hey presto

If you don't have any luck here with those onza grips there is a guy always selling yellow Onza Ulles grips on ebay. Just type onza and click cycling. I think he does yellow brake blocks too!

Tim

Neon Latex

:shock: Alllllllllriiiiiiiight!!!! :LOL:

Where might one purchase such wonders of the fashion world?

Back