The kids

Shells are not even an inch long at the mo.. if they achieve full size they should be about 8" shell length . .

:shock: :shock: I take it all back, leave them until they attain there full size.. :) ;) How cool would that be ........

Then we can have a retrobike banquet :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They look a bit boring. Have you tried blinging their shells with a bit of purple nail varnish?

They don't do much but they are a big hit with everyone here. . On some levels on a par with a tank full of fish. . The appeal is subjective though I guess. .
Considered some customising but need to make sure it's safe before going down that path ; ;)

IDB1":1qfscgv4 said:
Considered some customising but need to make sure it's safe before going down that path ; ;)

You could do a weight weenie snail with a carbon fiber shell

i believe in fixies":3sqcymim said:
IDB1":3sqcymim said:

You could do a weight weenie snail with a carbon fiber shell

as soon as add some bling was suggested i thought, ringle and the like
not nail varnish. then you have to doublethink and remind yourself its a snail, and it wont take a set of purple bars that idb1 has or and mavic rims.

as soon as add some bling was suggested i thought, ringle and the like
not nail varnish. then you have to doublethink and remind yourself its a snail, and it wont take a set of purple bars that idb1 has or and mavic rims.

? :? Dont you mean 'snail varnish' :LOL: :LOL:

So when they get to 8 inches will they be classed as downhill, slopestyle or freeride snails?

When they get that big there is a high-risk that one of my kids will wake up with one stuck to her face...

Back