How to post up pics for BOTM...??

pie-man

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
Hi all...!!! Pie -man here... new to the forum + was after some info on how to post few pics of fresh pie (jst baked ss) up for BOTM...as there's an extension!....tA

I've always used pics that are hosted on other sites (fotopic, pinkbike, etc) . . . typing [ img ] url of picture [ / img ] (but without any of the spaces) . . . fotopic images need the 'direct link URL' which you can find by going to 'your gallery', clicking on 'edit collection', click on pic you wish to use which will then open in a new window, at the top of this window click on 'info', which will give you the 'direct link URL'. Hope that makes sense.

Having said all that I've just noticed the 'add an attachment' box at the bottom of the reply window. Let's see if that works to upload a pic from my PC (I'll use the tiny one from my avatar as all my pics seem to come out waaay too big) . . .

Attachments

• Cranks 010 cropped tiny.gif
    Cranks 010 cropped tiny.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 593
Hey, it worked :D - how easy was that. OK, ignore my previous ramblings and just click on 'add an attachment' - job done!

I post most pics as Jpeg with a size of 800x600 approx and medium (6) compression. these usually fall below the upload limit.

Back