Pace RC200 F8 modern build

Just reading a few other treads about Pace's and I do miss mine. What's apparent is that we don't put values on these awesome bikes. That said I may have been put off when I first started to build mine. I'm sure all in I was nudging £2k. Stripping down and selling was painful and my new stead has alot of spec from her. I think when it comes to your dream build you spend what you're willing to! Easy come easy go!

Indeed, my RC200 is probably nudging the £2k mark on costs involved to getting it where it is today.

The RC500...I dread to think!

The RC100 was a comparitive bargain, having changed very little on it since I picked it up as an amazing ebay price.

I've been thinking about my old Pace for a few days now. Firstly it was an awesome machine, but for me it was probably the best spec'd ride I've had. I mean that in the sense that everything was perfect for me! It all just clicked in it's final state. I'm kinda reaching that stage with my current bike hence the thoughts of this one. Hope she's being treated well and used more importantly! May start looking for another?

Awkward Kid":3ddvo4gs said:
I've been thinking about my old Pace for a few days now. Firstly it was an awesome machine, but for me it was probably the best spec'd ride I've had. I mean that in the sense that everything was perfect for me! It all just clicked in it's final state. I'm kinda reaching that stage with my current bike hence the thoughts of this one. Hope she's being treated well and used more importantly! May start looking for another?

I wish you'd bought it back off me when I offered it bud. I was then going to put new stickers on it and advertise it on here but then a 'mate' expressed an interest. I had it for another two months or so while he made up excuses so I ended up ebaying it for a quick sale and also because I seen a few scabby looking frames fetch upwards of £300 at the time. £350 was a possibility or so I thought. I ended up with around £250 after the fees :cry: . Looking back, I wish I had advertised it on here first and kept it in the family so to speak, but at least the buyer said he was using it to replace his current Pace which had cracked so maybe he'll pop up on here someday :cool: .

Here's one of the last pics I took before I stripped it to build my RC300 -

IMG_0138.jpg

Back