NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Was pushed for time mate. Had to call in to parents, get home and have some food before heading out locally with Ian & Co :D

Nice one Jack, it's been a few months since I've riden there too. I took the girls up today on a toughening up excersize. Good 2-3 mile walk, shelter building, made a dam over a stream, climbed rocks, got muddy and a little sunburnt. They loved it. They have decided that being a boy is so much cooler than being a girl.
All packed up and heading over the Lakes now. See you for breakfast Andy?? 9ish in car park at Ambleside?

Si

Last night was the first time I'd done the descent down from Coe Crag, it's absolutely quality, easy the best descent in Thrunton :)

4539407940_02c01789a3_b.jpg

toons":u6eb5khu said:
Last night was the first time I'd done the descent down from Coe Crag, it's absolutely quality, easy the best descent in Thrunton :)

:D Glad you liked it. And thats some statement given the tracks available. I'd tend to agree though. Not too good in the wet though.

P20":2ns32qzl said:
:D Glad you liked it. And thats some statement given the tracks available. I'd tend to agree though. Not too good in the wet though.

I was riding my 7" travel bike so it was a blast :) mind it's canny rocky, Si said there was sparks coming off the bike!!

Yeah, i think you clattered the mech off something at one point. Heard a crack and saw sparks. Looking forward to going back up.

05/05/10?? Not tellin' :LOL:

Yet ;)

Back