Which to retro, red Pace or Hei Hei?

tintin40":xrrs9cq0 said:
lewis1641":xrrs9cq0 said:
retro bikes shouldnt have disc brakes in my opinion. retro the kona

Amen to that

disc on bikes have been around since the 70's, carbon fibre from the 60's and titanium from the 70's

:roll:

Now show us some bloody pics.... ;)

choice

Retro the Pace and wrap it in cotton wool, Paces snap or crack at the sight of a pea sized piece of gravel on the trail, the Hei Hei will out last you!

Re: choice

Wold Ranger":33qwljff said:
Retro the Pace and wrap it in cotton wool, Paces snap or crack at the sight of a pea sized piece of gravel on the trail, the Hei Hei will out last you!

Exactly, the Hei Hei makes a great race bike...even up there with modern stuff (bar brakes) so makes sense to keep modern, usable parts on it

Yeah, retro the Pace. Besides what everyone else said, it's much more of an 'iconic' retro bike.

I had a Pace Rc200, and what a pile of utter garbage, the riding position was terrible for a riding bike, what ever i did it would not ride well, so Hei hei all the way, I loved my Pace to look at but thats all

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 750
Never ridden a Pace but I'd say the Hei Hei is a better bike for actually riding all day long

graham1975":1c77kvzr said:
I had a Pace Rc200, and what a pile of utter garbage, the riding position was terrible for a riding bike, what ever i did it would not ride well, so Hei hei all the way, I loved my Pace to look at but thats all

Better stem set up might have helped :evil: to say " a pile of utter garbage" makes my blood boil!!

Latest posts

Back