we should all meet at thetford on the 19th of august is go

aha, the outlaws live near ipswich so has potential for wife and child drop off and make for the trails :cool:

i think we should set a time and date guys and get as many as pos up there for a good days ride maybe august so wu tangled can join us has to be a sunday as i gotta work on the saturdays at the shop so what says you lot :D :D :cool: :cool: should be a right :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sounds good to me. Very sweet of you to wait for me, but if July's better for people, go ahead and I'll join you next time.

Just make sure it doesn't conflict with a major race day/ event as I think we are looking to have a good RB presence at races for the rest of the year.

Sunday's fine with me btw.

Can maybe bring up Joe too if Mrs Wu doesn't come.

Well i get up early to go to the office. So i can sure get up early for a bit of 'off road' in Thetford. A trip down memory lane. Last time there 22 yrs ogo :shock:

ill be up for a retro thetford ride, only live in cambridge and usually up in brandon as much as i can.

:D

Okay - so is anyone taking responsibility for organising this ride? Someone suggest a date please?

What about Sunday 26th Aug? Could be drier by then!

I'm not fussed when, that's just a date to start off with.

????

Wu-Tangled":3vwqxlge said:
What about Sunday 26th Aug?

okay apart from Sun 26th because its our wedding anniversary! One day of year that I'm banned from cycling and the garage :LOL:

the sunday before that sunday the 19th of august does that sound goooood to everyone if so reply with a yea if not suggestions of an alteritive lol should be a hoot ragging round thetford single track :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts

Back