Gary Fisher Grateful Dead

It was an Ebay find that nobody wanted!!!!

I have only come across 2 others byh doing a google search. One is on the Mombat page and another eludes me....

Am I only 1 of 3 with one of these left????

everest30":3rk9vpxa said:
Looking at the picture of the crank, I can now see why the chain is slipping. I'm going to have to find an STX ring from somewhere.

Chain slip is rarely caused by chainring wear, although your rings are worn. I think you'll find a new chain and cassette will solve your problems.

I am selling a greatful dead bike thats complete, and a frame. Both are new, I work at a shop and they bought these and just kept them to show, but my bosses are trying to sell most of thier new old stock thats been sitting around for years. The complete bike is all original, we keep it aired up, and occasionally it gets poulled off the shelf because someone wants to see it. The frame has been picked at, so its missing some parts, but we have alot of stuff from it still.

I forgot to mention, we will sell any part that we have left off of the bike thats been picked at. So if someone has ridden thier fisher and needs a part to keep it all original we could hook you up. Let me know if any of you guys need anything.

Back